The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old September 19, 2011, 06:02 PM   #1
Shell

Location: sometimes southeast ohio when not trying to relocate
No post option

After posting questions in the hunt & rifle forums, i went to legal & political where it said i could view & edit posts, but not make an initial post on either of the 1st two threads, both unlocked. why is it doing that?
Old September 19, 2011, 07:35 PM   #2
Mal H
Staff

I think you missed the first part of the description of that forum: "Read Only Archive".

That forum contains threads from the Legal and Political forum which was once an active part of TFL. It was retired and the "Law and Civil Rights" forum was started. The rules and guidelines for posting in the new forum are a bit more structured and restrictive to prevent the unceasing political rantings and ravings that used to take place in the older L&P forum.
Old September 19, 2011, 08:32 PM   #3
Shell

Location: sometimes southeast ohio when not trying to relocate

Thankyou. your right & i only have a cell phone for a computer, so i'm still learning that too. sorry
Old September 23, 2011, 01:51 PM   #4
HoraceHogsnort

I'm not finding a post option ANYWHERE! To my knowledge I haven't been banned. Can somebody please fill me in?

EDIT: OK, what I shudda sed was that I can find no way to respond to other people's posts and include a quote.
Old September 23, 2011, 03:46 PM   #5
Don H

Horace, might want to read this sticky: http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323215