The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old February 24, 2002, 09:12 PM   #1
TeriblTurk

SportingArms.com; BEST prices and service for gun purchases!

If you are making a new gun purchase, give Tom Harris's Sporting Arms Co. a chance.

My husband and I have made several purchases from Sporting Arms, and we keep going back. Tom's competitive prices and great service are hard to beat. We are very frugal shoppers and have been VERY satisfied when dealing with Sporting Arms Co.

Send him an email to request a quote or visit his website -- it appears to be still under construction but still very informative.

Email: [email protected]

And visit the website: Sporting Arms Co. -- Firearms For Responsible Citizens
To be against law-abiding citizens carrying concealed handguns is literally encouraging and assisting evil to have the upper hand. How dare politicians continue to pass insane laws forcing good, law abiding people to be defenseless and helpless. --- Ted Nugent

Land of the free and home of the brave or town without pity where dependency is the way life. Choose one and shut up. --- more from Nuge

Last edited by TeriblTurk; February 24, 2002 at 10:45 PM.
Old February 25, 2002, 09:11 AM   #2
valkyrie.rider

I will second that. I have dealt with Sporting Arms for a couple years not. They can usually beat most prices and the service is great. In addition, Tom and his lovely bride Becky are great people and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

If you are in the Dallas area and buy off the web, their transfer service fee is only $15. That is about half what most others charge. Give them a try.
Old April 11, 2002, 11:31 PM   #3
TeriblTurk

just bringing this back up front...

I'm telling ya, you'll be glad you inquired.
To be against law-abiding citizens carrying concealed handguns is literally encouraging and assisting evil to have the upper hand. How dare politicians continue to pass insane laws forcing good, law abiding people to be defenseless and helpless. --- Ted Nugent

Land of the free and home of the brave or town without pity where dependency is the way life. Choose one and shut up. --- more from Nuge
Old June 24, 2002, 10:37 AM   #4
TeriblTurk

Best prices and service...

Another purchase and great experience!!!

Old June 25, 2002, 01:08 PM   #5
Fred

Couldn't agree more

I'm on my fourth purchase from Sporting Arms, and it won't be my last. They have good prices and excellent service!