The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old September 18, 2002, 08:26 AM   #1
E. BeauBeaux

Email & Other Change's

If I change the email address will I start over again as a member or does thing's stay the same? Also I'm just BeauBeaux on other board's would it be possible to drop the E. and keep everything the same. When I signed up I was really new to this computer stuff and not much better now. Just trying to get everything the same on the board's. Thank's for the help.
Old September 18, 2002, 11:11 PM   #2
Sodbuster

Can't answer you about modifying your name.

Changing email addresses will not affect anything. Post count stays the same, etc. I just changed my address. TFL will send a verification to your new email address to verify that you in fact, changed your email address. You will click on the link provided in the email message to verify and reactivate your membership.
Remember, many times what we view as a curse in the present turns out to be a blessing in the future. Don't worry about it a lot. Things have a way of working out. Trust me on this one. - - Uncle Bill Martino