The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old May 8, 2008, 08:24 PM   #1
rwps831

NW Louisiana has something to offer

The Best In Practical Pistol & 3-gun is in NW Louisiana

For the coolest in practical pistol, Real World Practical Shooters offers a fresh course of fire every 4th Sunday at their home range in Northwest Louisiana.

Long Range Alley hosts a variety of awesome matches, and this gun club really knows how to put on a match.

In addition to their practical pistol matches they offer a 3-gun match every month with 5 Sundays. So 4 times a year you can spend the day runnin' and gunnin' with variety of different class shooters.

Visit their website at: www.RealWorldPracticalShooters.com for more info on the club. Feel free to email them with any questions. Todd and Jerome' (pronounced Jeremy) are always up to talk about the club.

Also check out Joe Beaubouef's outstanding range at: www.LRA-TTI.com. With a 1,000yd rifle range, assault deck, pro shop and many other shooting luxuries you can't go wrong.

Just thought I would share this great find. Definitely worth checking into.
Old May 8, 2008, 11:35 PM   #2
YounGun24

wow, thanks for that. I've lived in NW LA all my life, and have had my CCW for 6 months. It's good to know we have a good range club that close.
Old May 26, 2008, 07:29 PM   #3
rwps831

Concealed Carry Matches in NW Louisiana

We would love to have you come and watch or participate in a match. Our club is based out of Shreveport @ Cash In A Flash Pawn Shop on North Market. The number is 318-222-1831. Feel free to contact Jerome' (pronounced Jeremy) or Todd for all the details.

Thanks for your reply.

Del