The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old April 20, 2010, 07:39 PM   #1
deffblidshooter

Super, cheap .223 ammo

I found this place when I was looking for .223 ammo, I couldn't believe the price, around 0.36cents per round, and I didn't want to get cheap steel case dirty ammo to wear out my AR 15 5.56 rifle, so I ordered 500 rounds of .223 55gr fmj reloaded brass, I took it to the range and what a surprise; it is reliable , clean and accurate, I hit a 10 cents coin @ 100yards with the first shot, and then 5 groups of 5 @ less than 1". I went trough the 500 rounds without a single misfire or jam, and super clean, they also have new brass ammo for rifle and pistol at a very cheap price almost same price as Russian steel case ammo. go check it out at www.usaammo.com
Old April 21, 2010, 04:39 AM   #2
Shoney

deffblidshooter

Welcome to TFL!

Try this site
http://gun-deals.com/
There is a search functionin the upper right, type in the ammo you are interested in.

They do inventories of the current prices from business offering ammo. You can see what's available and at what price. Read carefully what you might be buying, before you try.

Good Shooting!
I pledge allegiance to the Flag - - -, and to the Republic for which it stands….Our Forefathers were brilliant for giving us a Republic, not a democracy! Do you know the difference??? and WHY?http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissue...les.asp?id=111

Last edited by Shoney; April 21, 2010 at 04:50 AM.
Old April 22, 2010, 06:39 PM   #3
mrawesome22

Troll.

Tags
.223 ammo , misfire , new brass , reloaded