The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 5, 2011, 05:37 PM   #1
specs

SGAmmo any good?

I ran across this company on another forum, just wondering if anyone here has ordered ammo from them?
Old March 5, 2011, 07:54 PM   #2
WVsig

yes! Order with confidence.
Old March 5, 2011, 10:48 PM   #3
specs

I was glad to hear it! I ordered a case of 158 gr 38 spec +p to break in my LCR357.
Old March 8, 2011, 11:59 AM   #4
output

SGAMMO is top notch in my book. I have placed a few orders with them within the last month and have not had a single problem. So far everything they have had listed on their website has been in-stock and shipped the very next business day. They are fast and very organized.
Best of luck!

Last edited by output; March 8, 2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: sp
Old March 10, 2011, 06:51 PM   #5
specs

I just received my order from SGammo. Got the ammo fast and it is exactly what I wanted. I needed a case of 38 spec training for my LCR and this Speer Lawman 158 gr +p clean fire ammo is perfect. No one locally had any. I will buy from these people again.
Old March 11, 2011, 02:43 PM   #6
joehorner

SG Ammo

Hey Specs. Just received the same shipment today. 1000 rds of Speer 38+p 158gr TMJ. Found these guys on google and am very pleased with price and delivery. I have them bookmarked and will not hesitate to use them again
Old March 11, 2011, 09:39 PM   #7
BigPoppa

SG Ammo is Good to Go.