The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 1, 2017, 02:19 PM   #1
Elliottsdad

Affordable IWB belt for Glock 26

I've had a Hanks belt (unlined but super thick leather) for years to hold up my Glock 26 in a High Noon holster. It works okay, but over the years has developed some sag, on top of the fact that I've lost some weight and need a smaller belt anyway.
I'd like to get something lined to hold up the weight of the Glock. Doesn't necessarily need to be leather. Anything out there meet these needs under forty/fifty bucks? Any personal recommendations?
Thanks!
Old October 1, 2017, 06:51 PM   #2
Psychedelic Bang

Are you looking to buy both the belt and holster for less than $50? I think you can get one or the other for $50 but not both - if you are talking about having some, "quality."

I just bought a belt and holster from Crossbreed but before I did that I did some shopping around...

I stumbled on this website http://www.qmuniforms.com/ - you just might be able to find both your belt and holster around $50, or little above

The other thing is buy one at a time - Desantis has some nice stuff.

Good luck!!
Old October 2, 2017, 10:06 AM   #3
Elliottsdad

I have a holster: the High Noon holsters Bare Assett. Pretty good , tight-fitting leather IWB (on sale for under $25 at the moment- few bucks less than I bought mine for years ago; in case anyone is searching for an IWB, I recommend it!)
Anyway, nah, I just need a good belt for cheap (if such a thing exists). I'm looking at the Desantis Econobelt, and the Blackhawk QCB Riggers belt, but not sure if there are other reputable, affordable lined belts out there that'll work for a double stack baby Glock?