The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting > Bullet Casting

Old June 5, 2020, 12:55 PM   #1
BJung

Pink Powder Paint?

Does anyone have maybe 1-2 tablespoons of pink powder paint they can sell, trade, or give me? I think it could fit in a small zip lock and put in a regular envelope. I want to show my daughter how to cast and powder coat but she won't do it unless I buy pink and I don't want a lb. of it. Eastwood is out of the 8oz packs.

Last edited by BJung; June 5, 2020 at 12:58 PM. Reason: posted incorrectly. Want to post in cast bullet section
Old June 5, 2020, 08:07 PM   #2
big al hunter

If I had any I would put it in the mail right now. But my wife won't agree to let me make ammunition for our 3 year old daughter. Guess I will have to wait another year to get pink and purple. Hope you get her interested in the hobby. We need more women loading and shooting.
Old June 6, 2020, 08:21 AM   #3
BJung

Thanks

Thanks for the kind gesture Al.

Introduce her to shooting soon. My buddy failed to do this and now his kids have no interest in his guns, hobby, or sport. It could have been worse. If you don't teach your child the correct values, someone else will teach her theirs (eg. gun control).
Old June 6, 2020, 03:57 PM   #4
big al hunter

I am aware of the time I have available. I have 6 kids. So far, all have shot a gun before they turn 5 years old. My little girl is only 3 1/2 years old. My oldest daughter enjoyed shooting, hunting and fishing until she was 11 years old. She will be 24 years old tomorrow, and she still enjoys the outdoors, but she hasn't hunted for 13 years. But she is pro gun. All 4 of my boys enjoy hunting and shooting. My 10 year old loads shotgun shells with me. And my 6 year old loves to run my single stage press when I'm loading pistol ammo. We need to keep the next generation interested in the hobby, or it will die.
Old June 7, 2020, 07:47 AM   #5
BJung

Two thumbs up

You get two thumbs up because I only have two hands
Old June 7, 2020, 07:48 AM   #6
BJung

Send me your address later. I plan to buy some Pink Panther Powder