The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old October 7, 2017, 02:51 PM   #1
Mike38

Gun raffle

Note to Moderators, I have done this in past years with permission. If things have changed and this is in violation of TFL terms, feel free to immediately delete.

The Bureau County Illinois Mounted Search and Rescue organization, under the umbrella of the Bureau County Sherriff's Department, is again raffling off two firearms. Proceeds will purchase needed equipment. This year we are raffling a Henry Big Boy rifle, and a Ruger Super Blackhawk revolver, both in .44 Magnum. Guns have been engraved by Michael Gouse. Tickets are $20 each, with only 300 tickets sold. One winner gets both guns!

Pervious raffles have been used to purchase an ATV, a trailer set up as a Command Center, radios, medical supplies, and more.

I am a 4 year member of BCSAR, Medical Team and Ground Search Team, and a 1 year member of ISAR (Illinois Search and Rescue). Proceeds for the sale of these tickets stay in Bureau County. I only have 5 tickets remaining.

All interested persons please PM me with your interest. I will give you my mailing address and if you wish, my phone number for verification. You then send me a check for $20 x number of tickets you would like, along with a self addressed stamped envelope and I will return to you the ticket stubs.

Ticket sales outside of Illinois are allowed. Shipment will be from our FFL to your FFL, with shipping costs paid by winner. Local residents will be notified of our FFL location and you can arrange pick up there. All local, state and federal laws strictly enforced.

Drawing held 12/1/17

http://www.gousefreelancefirearmsengraving.com/

www.bcmsar.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017sar.jpg (28.0 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Mike38; October 7, 2017 at 05:33 PM.