The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old June 2, 2019, 12:33 PM   #1
lee n. field

Modern holster for once popular now passe gun -- Ruger P90

I got it into my head the other day that I would like a modern design holster for my Ruger P90.

By "modern" I want molded kydex, "taco" style wraparound or "pancake" style two layer, with snap loops, worn strong side IWB. Possibly, potentially, AIWB.

I "don want no" Fobus. Not interested in Aliengear, or any of the hybrid holsters. No need to accommodate lights or lasers, of course. P85 and P89 holsters almost certainly will not work for what I want -- the P90 slide is bigger and chunkier.

Whose still out there,making stuff for this?
"As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven. "
Old June 2, 2019, 04:29 PM   #2
jmr40

One of these MIGHT work. I've become quite fond of them. They are a universal fit, and everything I own except my 1911's fit great in it. The 1911's are too thin. My full size Glocks in 10mm and 45 ACP fit which leads me to believe the P90 might. They claim 1911's fit, but it is way too loose for my liking.

https://www.amazon.com/PHALANX-DEFEN...s%2C143&sr=8-7

They make a compact version as well as IWB versions.

https://www.amazon.com/Stealth-Opera...s%2C143&sr=8-5

Winston Churchill