The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old September 20, 2012, 06:22 PM   #1
privateer1939

Availability of beretta inox pistols

I have been told by a reputable gun dealer that the beretta inox pistols are only made at certain periods of time and that is why new ones are hard to find right now.
Does anyone know when that cycle is set to start again at beretta?

I have tried to find out by asking beretta directly but i get no reply from them.......i was hoping that someone would have some "inside info" in this regard!

Thanks guys.............
Old September 25, 2012, 10:47 PM   #2
pete2

I don't know about Beretta's production scheduling but they aren't very customer oriented. I called them about a problem with a pistol that shot low, they didn't care at all. Already had my money. I bought a Novak rear sight and it's been a great pistol. It's a SS 92FS, about 11 years old, the didn't have the INOX name on it. Made in USA, no plastic parts on it, very good gun.
I wont buy another Beretta, I want to be treated like a customer. The other gun companies seem to appreciate my business or at least pretend to care.