The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old December 3, 2020, 12:34 PM   #1
roadrocket

breda 930 i

i can tell you all how happy i am i have just acquired a breda 930 i semi automatic and in over sixty years of shooting i can honestly say i have never shot a better gun and i have shot many .if any of you get the chance to try one do you will be pleasantly surprised next to no recoil.
Old December 15, 2020, 12:33 PM   #2
roadrocket

has no-one on this forum tried any breda products ? you dont know wat you are missing.
Old December 15, 2020, 03:54 PM   #3
Blindstitch

Looking at their dealer map there's none in the U.S. or Australia. One in Canada, Mexico, and South America. Then most European countries have 1 per so best bet is the guys over there might have experience with them.

There's so many good gun companies today it might just take time for everyone to know them. Guess they've been around since 1947 but i've never seen one.
Old December 16, 2020, 12:10 PM   #4
roadrocket

breda

if you look up breda usa on the net you can see the dealers listed.
Old December 16, 2020, 01:18 PM   #5
wild cat mccane

Their short barrelled version that competes with the Beretta 1301 still isn't in stock anywhere.

Plus I figured Beretta would sell better if needed. Breda is too expensive for a lesser known and reported manufacturer...

I don't doubt it's amazing.