The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old October 8, 2007, 11:01 PM   #1
defjon

Summit Gun Broker ?

Hey, has anyone dealt with Summit Gun Broker out of old Miss? The owner Mark has been quick to get back to me with answers to my questions and it seems like a reputable business. I have never ordered a gun off the internet before, and I'm a little wary. I got burned on a knife from ebay once (posted a thread here), and that left me out about 40 bucks. This deal would leave me about 400 down! So, has anyone dealt with Summit Gun Broker before? Good/bads? Items as described? Quick transactions? Just details on how it went. Thanks!

http://www.summitgunbroker.com
> The site
Old October 9, 2007, 11:29 AM   #2
KSouthpaw

defjon...

Mark is a very reputable guy. He's been in business for quite some time. He's located in Grain Valley, Missouri. Just outside the KC Metro area. Anyway, he's done business with quite a few members over on glocktalk and various other forums. From what I see on other boards, and dealing with him personally, I don't think I've ever seen anyone post anything bad about him. His items are exactly as he described. Mark is a standup guy and you shouldn't be worried. Hope that answers your questions.
Old October 9, 2007, 12:21 PM   #3
defjon

Definately does, thanks for taking the time to respond. I see summit thrown around a lot on here as a good place to get great deals, but I never have personally known or heard of anyone ordering something. Thanks again!
Old October 9, 2007, 08:37 PM   #4
Semper Paratus

I have bought two from Summit over the past year. A S&W M65 that was much much better than advertised and a M60 that was as advertised, cosmetically challenged but mechanically sound. Prices are good, If you want to chat Mark will talk. Go for it you will not be disappointed.

Last edited by Semper Paratus; October 9, 2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Loss of mind
Old October 12, 2007, 03:19 PM   #5
galilshooter

Mark is good to go in my book. Multiple purchases all as good or better than advertised.
Old October 13, 2007, 09:11 PM   #6
i_beat_it_in

My 2 cents

I found the web site and found a couple of goodies, so I called and he was waiting on a shipment for what i was looking for said he would call or email. havent got one yet so guess he hasnt receved them yet. BUT A PERFECT GENTELMEN on the telly. gd luck on purchess. please post on how well it went. thanks
[At 8 years old] Son your gonna have good day's and bad days. Sometimes ya kick A$S. And some times ya get your A$S kicked. It's just A bad day! Suck it up boy! (Jan Merritt Kelley U.S.M.C VIETNAM VET [R.I.P]) Thank's pop's your right again...... Damn.! 1 SHOT 2 KILLS (.)
Old October 13, 2007, 09:17 PM   #7
DonR101395

Mark treated me good on my purchase from him. I'd recommend him as well as buy from him again. A real nice guy to boot.