The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old November 26, 2011, 08:01 AM   #26
TNT

that .45 looks a bit buggered up hopefully your hand is doing better and all wounds are superficial, but if you really wanted to do know the low down on brass like that call Hornady. They will be more than happy to email or call you you like they did with a question I had about some things. Someday I will go there personally beings I only live 60 miles from them lol. But send them your question and they will answer it. They are well rehearsed in what they do and anybody would know they will.
Old November 28, 2011, 11:09 AM   #27
frank_1947

call Starline they will tell you no diffference other then headstamp just so you dont load in non plus p gun
Old November 28, 2011, 10:31 PM   #28
howlnmad

I wasn't even gone a month and this site heads straight to hell in a hand basket.

If ya gotta load +P ammo to do what ya gotta do, ya bought the wrong dam caliber gun to start with.

nuff said
Old November 28, 2011, 10:43 PM   #29
Sport45

Quote:
nuff said
That's hardly ever the case.