The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 10, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1
Xfire68

I just can't believe this!

My Local Wally World sells guns. They have for as long as I have been going there 5+ years. This is one of the only Wally Worlds in IL that does within 100 miles. They sell Shotguns, Bolt Action small to medium calibers and you can order a number of guns from the catalog. They have never sold AR rifles or accessories. I went late night shopping there tonight as I normally do and I always walk through he hunting/fishing section and what do I see? No not a AR! I wish! They had AR accessories from Blackhawk. Pistol grips, rail accessories and attachments?

They also had .223, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP and .22lr ammo in stock.

My guess is that these were items that they were gearing up to start selling do to the high demand of the EBR before the last shooting and they just got them in.

Their shooting gear and accessories aside from the New AR stuff seems to be getting better. They never had Human Silhouette targets and now they do? I hope the trend continues in my local IL Wally World.
Old January 10, 2013, 06:34 PM   #2
Jimboh247

In Winston-Salem, NC, The Wal-mart close to the house has had the Blackhawk stuff for awhile. Neither of the 2 Wally Worlds on the way home from work had any .22 LR ammo, though
Old January 12, 2013, 09:00 AM   #3
spanishjames

Which Walmart?
Old January 12, 2013, 09:52 AM   #4
Jimboh247

The one in Winston-Salem? Peter's Creek Parkway. The still don't have any 22 lr. Haven't in 2 weeks
Old January 13, 2013, 11:43 AM   #5
Textana

I went home to South Texas for Christmas and stopped by our local Wal-Mart a few days after Christmas looking for some ammo.

Their entire gun/hunting area looked like a cyclone had been through there the day before. Not much of anything left on the shelves.
Old January 13, 2013, 01:05 PM   #6
Xfire68

My surprise was not that Wally World had guns or even gun parts but, this Walmart is in IL and it seems to be adding selection rather then reducing it. I have been to Walmart's in other states and they sell AR's and had a great selection as well.