The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 6, 2023, 09:51 AM   #1
WillieOne

SDS Imports does not stand behind their products.

I bought a Tokarev TBP 12 and immediately had problems with shotshell feeding from the magazine into the chamber. I had several conversations with SDS customer support and even bought 2 more magazines just to make sure it wasn’t a magazine problem. The problems continued and I had more conversations with customer support. They finally sent me an RMA and I sent the shotgun to them. After I knew they had the shotgun for a week, I inquired of the status by email. Here’s what I received, “Our armory team have determined that the issue is due to over insertion of the magazine when the bolt is locked back, and the firearm is being returned. Thank You!” That could be true except for one thing. The failure to feed stoppages happened with all three magazines and happened in the middle of the magazine and one even happened with the last round of the magazine. They simply do not stand behind their products.

The line of products they sell include Tokarev, Tisas, Spandau and Military Armament Corp.

I plan on turning this shotgun over to the police department to be destroyed. I will not sell it or even give it away. It really is that unreliable.

LET THE BUYER BEWARE!