The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old February 5, 2013, 01:33 AM   #1
reaganmarine84

Holster Help

Hey guys. I need help obtaining the correct sized IWB holster for my SCCY CPX-2. Maybe some type of universal clip on would be good enough. Any help would be appreciated.
Taurus 24/7 Pro DS 9mm & .40;(2)Taurus OSS DS 9mm;Taurus OSS DS .40;Taurus 809;809 compact;840;PT709 "slim" SS;PT738;full size BUL Cherokee;SCCY CPX-2;Smith&Wesson BG .380;Arcus 98 DA;EAA witness P 9mm;I.O. inc. AK-47C;Zastava PAP;Mossberg 500 tactical;Marlin model 60.
Old February 5, 2013, 01:51 AM   #2
TheNocturnus

For a good inexpensive IWB holster, you can look at Uncle Mike's or Blackhawk Holsters. Tagua Leather holsters are a little nicer and a little more expensive. For a holster you can spend as much or as little as you want.
Brain (Use this one the most)
Old February 5, 2013, 08:24 AM   #3
foxytwo

Don't spend your money on universal holsters because they will not work for most guns. You will wind with a holster that does not work for you so you will have to find another one. Get one made to fit your gun like Kholster or Crossbreed. You will spend less in the long run and get a holster that you can use for years to come.