The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old October 3, 2015, 11:38 AM   #26
Senior Member
Join Date: April 19, 2012
Location: Western PA
Posts: 3,829
Originally Posted by Fox84
I already have a Arms Trust and I want to build my SBR lower
In that case it's a lot simpler than what I wrote in my previous post. Fill out a Form 1, mail it to the ATF along with a copy of your trust and a check for $200. Next, engrave your trust name and location on your SBR lower. Then when your tax stamp comes back, put your SBR together and you're good to go.

Or instead of mailing in your forms you can go online and submit your Form 1 via the eForms system. The online process is faster but you don't get a tax stamp, you just get an email that you print out.

Here's a guide to filling out a Form 1:

And here's a YouTube video from Silencer Shop on how to use the online eForms system:
0331: "Accuracy by volume."
Theohazard is offline  
Old October 6, 2015, 05:20 PM   #27
Senior Member
Join Date: September 25, 2012
Location: Chester Va
Posts: 360
Thanks !
Fox84 is offline  

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2020 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent:
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.05825 seconds with 10 queries