The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 19, 2017, 01:56 PM   #1
Spats McGee
Staff

Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore

I shopped around online for magazines for my new Shield. Most places ran ~$23 and up. Found 8-rounders for $14.99 here: https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/120350

I've never dealt with this company before, but I thought I'd give them a try. Sale ends in ~12.5 days (there's a timer on the page) from right now. I ordered 3 on Friday. We'll see how long they take to arrive, and hopefully I'll remember to update this post.
Old August 19, 2017, 02:41 PM   #2
roashooter

Thanks for the link....
Old August 23, 2017, 10:47 AM   #3
Spats McGee
Staff

Update: I ordered the mags Friday, and have them in hand today. All three are in factory packaging and appear brand new. Smooth transaction. I'll order from them again.
Old August 24, 2017, 06:28 AM   #4
Doyle

Spats, it looks like it is just the Shield that has cheaper priced mags there. I checked for both a Ruger LCP and LC9s and they are both in the upper 20's. Maybe they got a big shipment on Shield magazines and that's why they could afford to discount them.
Old August 24, 2017, 06:44 AM   #5
Spats McGee
Staff

That may well be, but I'm still going to check in on them whenever I need mags again. I may get lucky like I did this time, or I may not, but it was worth my time to click a few mouse-clicks.