The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: General Handgun Forum

Old December 14, 2012, 09:56 PM   #1
KUHIO

Just looking for some feedback

I'm looking at picking up a springfield operator or champion operator here shortly. At the moment I'm favoring the champion operator. This gun will likely be used mostly at the range, and occasionally carried, but I'd also like to get into some single stack USPSA. So I'd just like to hear some input. I know for competition the full size operator may be the better choice. I think the champion operator may be a better "all-around" option. What do you think?

Second thing. I'd really like to build a limited USPSA gun. I'm considering a G22 or 21 ( I throw the 21 in there so I can just worry about reloading 45, never done 40). I think I could do a pretty nice build up for $800-$1000. If anyone has some references or experience with this I love to hear about it, or if you have other recommendations with respect to that budget.

Thanks!