The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old January 23, 2011, 08:53 PM   #1
ChiefCarp

superx2 vs browning gold

I would like to get a burris speed bead for my superx2 however burris informs they do not make one for my gun. I have been told the browning gold is basically the same gun as the superx2. Does anyone know if the speed bead for the browning will fit my winchester ?
Old January 24, 2011, 09:48 AM   #2
johnbt

I think you are going to have to call customer service on this one. I have an SX-2 waterfowl, but don't have a clue about the Gold. You would think they'd be the same, but who knows.
Old January 24, 2011, 02:23 PM   #3
BigJimP

I'd be surprised if it wouldn't fit ... but you might have to make some measurements.

The 12ga Gold --- is no longer offered by Browning / in their semi-auto line the semi-auto is the Silver series now. The 12ga Gold has been out of production for a few years now / and today the Gold is only offerend in a 10ga.