The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old June 14, 2007, 07:37 PM   #1
jdm357

111 Gunshop

If you're ever in the New Albany, IN area (just north of Louisville) you should check out 111 Gunshop on W. Market(across from the jail). I DON'T WORK THERE, and I'm not related to anyone that does; just thought I'd share.

There's a big gun shop that gets most of the business in a neighboring town, and it's a nice shop. It's not a chain or anything. I bought a couple of guns from them; not outrageous prices, and there's a huge selection with racks of shotguns, milsurps, a lot of revolvers and semi-autos, "black rifles", etc. They have the market corned in this area, and they know it (the prices are on the high-end).

111 is just cheaper in a lot of areas that I am interested in; both firearms and ammo. I bought one gun there and have had a couple of friends buy some guns there too; each gun was used. Comparatively, 111 was cheaper and better quality than the big shop.

I like helping out local gun shops. It's easier when they're low on prices and high on quality at the same time. I can only help so much at $215/case of 7.62x39, but 111 has the same at $179/case; so in turn, I can help a little more.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from shopping at the big one (if you live near here, you know which one I'm talking about), but I just wanted to let you know there's another option, and it's worth a visit or two.
Old December 20, 2007, 09:34 AM   #2
Logs

111 Gun Shop New Albany

Went to the new store location this week. Very nice guys to deal with. I ended up picking up TWO Mosin Nagant Rifles..

Great price on Glocks.

http://111guns.com/
Old December 27, 2007, 12:30 PM   #3
oneway

Great group of guys to deal with. The new location is also larger.

Great prices too.