The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old March 23, 2005, 09:13 AM   #1
lance658

FFL app in MAryland/ New guy

Hello. I just posted a question about obtaining an FFL for a home-based business in Maryland onthe general discussion forum. Should i be in here instead? I have posted a couple of times with no responses from anyone. I am just wondering if i did something wrong. I did notice that I didn't introduce myself like some other newcomers, so here goes.

I am married with two sons, and reside in the NE part of Md in Cecil Co. I have recently gotten back into target and small game hunting due to the fact that I guess I just wore my "no guns in the house"-wife down. I have a few friends with large parcels of property to shoot on with no concerns over violating any local laws. I want to start a collection up again as well as obtain an FFL. I am a dockmaster at an area marina, so if you have any related questions, feel free to shoot them my way. I also have a background in the financial industry, 401(k) specifically. Forgive me if I don't respond immediately, I am still figuring out how the site works( like pulling up reesponses to my posts, etc). Please say hi so I know I'm doing this correctly! Thanks.
Old March 23, 2005, 09:30 AM   #2
Mal H
Staff

Lance658 - No, your question on an FFL is more proper in the General Discussion forum. This particular forum is for questions or suggestions concerning the board itself, e.g., posting problems, formatting of posts, feature usage, etc.

You posted your FFL question only an hour ago - at the start of a workday when fewer members will be around. Your other question which has no responses is in the buy/sell forum. I can assume no one has the type of item you are looking for. I think the keyword for this board, as it is with any online board, is patience.

I am going to copy the introduction portion in the post above to the General Discussion forum.

Lastly, Welcome to TFL! Glad to have you join us.