The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old October 13, 2009, 12:14 AM   #26
huntingdrummer

"significant others"

If you did not care about how they felt than they would not be very "significant" would they? Therefore, it is important to respect thier needs. What works for me is to make certain that my significant has all of her needs met. Special dinner, long talk, intimacy, and all other needs that she might have or conjure up. Once those have been "dialed in", I can ("go and do and accomplish")! I recommend the above method to all.... Dave
Old October 13, 2009, 08:44 AM   #27
CajunBass

Quote:
Maybe with a crossbow? They are legal here in VA, won't have the same type of recoil as a rifle/shotgun, and using a crank won't require a lot of strength to pull back the string [and maybe a little help from her husband]

Shooting isn't the problem. It's walking. (She pretty much only squirrel hunts with a 22 rifle.) She has to use a walker and can't go very far with that. She's got a delux walker with a seat, so we'll take her to the edge of the woods with the truck, and a few yards inside, lock the brakes on her walker and she can set there. She's got me to fetch what she shoots. We'll work it out.
John 3:16 (NKJV)