The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 15, 2010, 11:54 AM   #1
B.N.Real

Almost new Smith 10 for $200!

Guns and Ammo Warehouse near Manassas Va. has just recieved a huge shipment of medium condition Smith's and Taurus 38 revolvers.

Amongst those,in the used case is a almost brand new blued Smith Model 10 revolver for sale for $200!

Their other used Smiths revolver's ,of which they have many start at $240.

The Taurus 38 revolver's are going for $220.

They also have a medium frame stainless Smith 357 revolver in fair only condition,for $280.

This gun needs alot of stainless polishing and a new grip to be nice looking but if you want a no rust truck gun,she's a peach!

Actions real nice,but with a little sideplay but no top strap cutting and the trigger is well worked in.

Money's real tight and I'm aiming for a Walther PPS 40 Smith,I already have a Smith Model 10 or that almost new one would be in my 'collection'.

Check 'em out.

You head out Route 28 towards Nokesville just past 234 and they are on the left side,in a little strip mall,at the second traffic light.

Good Hunting!