The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Closed Thread

Old August 6, 2019, 10:50 AM   #1
DaleA

Red Flag Gun Confiscation Law

I wish I could draw political cartoons. My latest would be a government SUV driving away from a home with the home owner's Ruger LCP securely locked in an armored, airtight container chained down in the back of the vehicle and the occupants of the car saying "Thank God (well OF COURSE they wouldn't say "Thank GOD" but something similar) we got to him (‘cause you just KNOW it’s going to be a ‘HIM’) before he could hurt himself or others!!!

Meanwhile we see the home owner standing out on his porch with a Ford F150 pickup with dually tires in the driveway and a garage filled up with gas cans, diesel cans, fertilizer, 17 pressure cookers recently delivered from Amazon, a plethora of knives, machetes, axes, Gillete double edge razor blades and a noose hanging from one of the rafters.
Old August 7, 2019, 01:03 AM   #2
44 AMP
Staff

And a CHAINSAW!!!

is there somewhere to go with this??
Old August 7, 2019, 02:06 AM   #3
Aguila Blanca
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44 AMP
is there somewhere to go with this??
Probably not.

I would refer everyone to the rules for the L&CR discussion area in a sticky post at the top of the index page. Particularly:

Quote:
Discussions in this forum will be centered upon legal issues as they relate to the 2nd Amendment and other Civil Rights. Constitutional law (which would encompass separation of powers, the impairment of contracts clause, the full faith and credit clause, etc., as well as the Bill of Rights) will also be on topic.
Closed Thread