The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old August 30, 2002, 02:52 PM   #1
notos&w

Blade tech service awesome

several weeks ago i ordered an IWB holster w/ both j hooks and adjustable belt straps. i love the holster and belt loops but have had problems w/ the j hooks not being as stable.
i emailed blade tech yesterday regarding the j hooks. after discussing the design w/ him for a few minutes he explained the hooks are designed small to help w/ concealment, the theory being that a big clip covering the belt is rather obvious. the cost is decreased stability, the gun resting on the pants not the belt.
i explained that stability is more important than that factor b/c i wear my shirt untucked. he offered to custom make a solid clip which i will run my belt through for NO charge. and i get to keep the original j hooks to boot.
this is absolutely great customer service far above what i ever expected and makes the price of the holster, IMO, very reasonable.
i cannot recommend these guys enough.

see my review here
Old August 30, 2002, 03:58 PM   #2
Jason Demond

Quote:
Blade tech service awesome
Roger that!
They replaced my one broken holster that I pitched in the trash, with two new ones. My gun and holster took a header down a flight of stairs, the holster was broke but the gun was saved. It was my own fault that the holster broke, I never expected a replacement holster let alone two. I just thought they would like to hear some positive feedback on a great product.