The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old June 24, 2018, 09:24 AM   #26
edteach

Nothing but problems from Buds. I would not give them the sweat off my left nut. They sold me an AK and said it came with bayonet, oil can and sling. I got nothing with it and they said Oh well that is just the way it is. I ordered mags and other parts and they would cancel the order and never inform me. Done with these jack wagons.
Old June 24, 2018, 02:59 PM   #27
dogtown tom

Quote:
edteach Nothing but problems from Buds. I would not give them the sweat off my left nut. They sold me an AK and said it came with bayonet, oil can and sling. I got nothing with it and they said Oh well that is just the way it is. I ordered mags and other parts and they would cancel the order and never inform me. Done with these jack wagons.
You do know you can refuse the transfer?

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
Old June 24, 2018, 04:09 PM   #28
NoSecondBest

If you have a problem with a gun you buy from Bud's they won't do much to help you with it. I was sold a brand new, in the box Anschutz rifle from them and it turns it was old stock from another dealer. Anschutz only gives a two year warranty on their guns from the factory and Bud's will sell very old stock as new product and not tell you that. Beware.
Old June 24, 2018, 05:12 PM   #29
Rifletom

There are other on-line vendors to try, you know. Shop around. Dang, this is an OLD thread! Still, shop around.
Old June 25, 2018, 09:23 AM   #30
pete2

Guys, you don't like Bud's buy some where else. Sellers sometimes don't get in a hurry to ship an item. I prefer to go to a local store and buy a gun but when you can save a couple hundred bucks purchasing from Bud's I'll wait a while .
Old June 25, 2018, 11:37 AM   #31
Eazyeach

Why bother posting in a thread from almost 5 years ago?