The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old May 9, 2008, 06:51 PM   #26
P99AS9

Ok, lets get this straight, the only selective fire I own is an old Uzi. It was converted by a freind back in 84' when it was still legal. I just took it off his hands for $2,500. I have no clue about selective fires, I just love my Uzi. I had no clue that it is now illegal to convert to FA.

I do not have an HK UMP, I have an HK USC, which is derrived from the selective fire UMP. Get it right people!
Old May 9, 2008, 07:17 PM   #27
B. Lahey

Did you have your USC converted to take grease-gun mags, or are you still stuck with 10 rounds?

I thought about picking one up and having it made into something nifty, but the price of doing so was just way too high for my budget.
Old May 9, 2008, 07:18 PM   #28
22_Shooter

Quote:
Ok, lets get this straight, the only selective fire I own is an old Uzi. It was converted by a freind back in 84' when it was still legal. I just took it off his hands for $2,500. I have no clue about selective fires, I just love my Uzi.!
You said in the other post that you bought it back in '87. Meaning you should know all about Class III stuff.