The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Old September 13, 2002, 02:35 PM   #1
Maxim

New three gun match : Gangsta Action Shooting

Lets see, dress code will be baggy pants and backward ballcap with lots of gold chains.

Three gun match will be :

Hi-Point Carbine

sawed off 12ga shotgun

Pistols will be Hi-Point, Jennings, Bryco, Lorcin, Raven and other such brand name handguns. Minimum caliber .25acp and maximum caliber is 9mm.
Old September 13, 2002, 06:14 PM   #2
Correia

All grips must be either duck taped, or rubber banded. All shots must be fired with the gun sideways. The guns listed above will be in limited class. If your gun is "pimped out" then you are in open class. (Pimping includes pearl handles, gold plate, gold fish in the grips, etc.)

There will be no Safety Officers. In fact there are no safety rules at all.

No holsters are allowed. All guns must be carried in a pocket, or shoved in your pants.

STAGE I. "BUSTIN CAPS IN DA HOOD" Limited Vickers. 1 target. 7 no shoots. No points will be deducted for hitting no shoots.

STAGE II. "I GOTS TO GET ME SOME" Vickers. Starting with the shotgun at the low ready. 1 clerk target behind cash register. At the start buzzer, shooter must yell "Gimmie the money mutha &*%$#@!"

STAGE III. "ITS ALL ABOUT THE BLING BLING" Par time. Shooter engages target with choice of weapon. A pair of Nike Air Jordans will be tied to the feet of the target stand. Par time is twenty seconds to steal the shoes.
Old September 14, 2002, 07:47 AM   #3
motorep

There will be no target stands.."hey! Take this target downrange and turn around...."
Old September 14, 2002, 08:41 AM   #4
clown714

Old September 14, 2002, 09:02 AM   #5
hansolo

Urban IPSC

Shooter must run with stolen boombox or TV from one stage to the next.

Advanced stages will incorporate pop-up LEO targets with audio:
"Yo, Yo, Yo Homey, stop or I'll read your Miranda Rights". Shooters reply, "F*** you, pig, I'll pop a cap in yo a**".

Extra points for winging "Ho" in the boo-tay.

PROUD TFL ALUMNUS
MOLON LABE!
Old September 15, 2002, 07:16 PM   #6
Jhp147

Side match

While scores are being tallied, a sidematch:
Any weapon, any style, from the window of a moving vehicle, at a house that contains nothing BUT no-shoots. The only "shoot" target is not home, he had been booked into county a few hours earlier after the anti-crime unit knocked him down on PCS and weapons charges.
No points deducted for accidentally hitting the driver or other occupants of the sled while you are trying to get the gun out to start shooting or pull it back in after shooting.
Score = number of innocents hit X speed of vehicle, divided by the number of shell casings left at the scene the cops can use to "tie" you to the event.