The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 28, 2013, 08:17 PM   #1
SerenityNetworks

Cabela's Allen, Tx - Has small PISTOL primers

As of now, the Cabela's in Allen Texas has about 20 of the 1000 piece boxes of small pistol primers and probably 20 boxes of 100 too.

If they were small rifle then I'd be in business, but I figured I'd pass the word in case someone in the area was looking for the pistol primers.

Good luck,
Andrew

Last edited by SerenityNetworks; February 28, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old February 28, 2013, 08:21 PM   #2
Twmaster

Your title says small rifle...
Old February 28, 2013, 09:26 PM   #3
SerenityNetworks

Whoa! Thank you. It's now corrected.

Pistol primers are what they have in stock.

Yesterday they had a fair selection of powders and I was able to score a pound of Benchmark, but their powder is all but gone now (a pound or two of 50BMG and a couple pounds of black powder was all I noticed).

I just keep going by every day or two on the way home from work. One of these days I hope to score some small rifle primers and maybe some bulk .22. I'm totally out of the small rifle primers, so reloading on my .204 is going to have to wait awhile. I have some .22, but I'm conservative in my shooting now as who knows when this nuttiness will end.

Anyway, good luck,
Andrew
Old March 2, 2013, 10:45 AM   #4
swcc22

Hey im jason and new here but I bought two bricks of those pistol primers I go by every day they get trucks in everyday yesterday they got some powder in im sure its gone now ill see qhat they have on my lunch break
Old March 17, 2013, 02:55 PM   #5
SerenityNetworks

Re: Cabela's Allen, Tx - Has small PISTOL primers

I just stopped in at Cabela's in Allen. They now have a fair collection of CCI 400 small rifle primers and also small pistol primers. These are the 1000 count boxes.