The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old February 7, 2009, 10:53 PM   #26
TEDDY

why

if yocan hook it up why not.does it use that much gas??
Old August 29, 2016, 11:39 AM   #27
outlawpilot

Years later, Sportsman's Guide is no better

I've just completed my first and most certainly my last transaction with Sportsman's Guide. I ordered a night table safe and long story short, had to call in FIVE times to verify credit card information because I was a new customer. Why five times? Because whatever needed to be done on their end as a result of the verification in order to progress the order forward, just wasn't done. They even had me conferenced in with the issuing bank - something I've had to do with online orders in years and years and through thousands of orders, exactly NEVER. But even then, the order sat pending, thus resulting in yet another call.

No kidding, I spent a total of 3 hours on the phone for this order, including with supervisors twice, and not a single person sounded as though they cared even slightly.

Their processes are ridiculous. Their staff simple couldn't care less (including supervisors), and it's evident that management has absolutely no interest in improving things after a long history of complaints and poor ratings.

They simply do not deserve your hard earned money. With so many other places to get the stuff we want, I will never ever choose Sportsman's Guide again and would very strongly encourage you to spend you hard earned money someplace more deserving.