The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old April 8, 2011, 04:48 PM   #1
dlb435

Patmarlins ROCKDock review

I have a small reloading bench and space is always a problem. I found out about Patmarlins ROCKDock right here on the Firing Line forum. I went to his web site ( http://www.patmarlins.com/ ) and checked it out.
Perfect! Just what I needed. I ordered one and it came in today.

Mounting the ROCKDock is easy if you can drill a straight hole. Six holes in the bench and the retaining plates are mounted. I ordered the Dillon 550B custom plate and two blank plates. If you will be mounting a Dillon press, be sure to order the custom plate. It's worth every penny and more.

I mounted my two RCBS presses on the blanks that I ordered. If you don't have the drills, drill press and counter sink to prepare the blank plates then be sure to order the custom plates for your press.

Once the dock is mounted, you can swap reloading presses in seconds. Just loosen the six mounting bolts and the presses slide out and back in. Thighten the mounting bolts and the press is secure and ready to use.

This is by far the best and easiest to use mounting system around if you have multiple presses and limited space. This would also work well if you have one press and several places you need to reload at. One ROCKDock at home, one at the camp and one at the club would mean easy use at any location.

The ROCKDock is a custom made product so don't expect it to fly off the self and into your hands. Place your order and wait. You will not be disappointed.