The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 12, 2010, 09:42 PM   #1
Tex S

Remington Golden Saber Reloading Data

Does it exist? I just bought some GS bullets for my 10mm, but there is no load data to be found. I also had the same problem with the 380 GS bullets.

Where can I find some data for these bullets?
Old March 12, 2010, 11:50 PM   #2
Sevens

Speer Gold Dots are plated bullets -- your Golden Saber bullets are actually jacketed bullets (I think!)

I'd simply use any data for the same weight JHP's. I wouldn't use FMJ data in the same weight unless you reduced it to start... JHP's are longer than same weight FMJ bullets.
Old March 13, 2010, 12:25 AM   #3
FullCry

I have some Golden Sabers in 40 cal/10mm 165 BJHP'S and they are a little shorter compare to all the other 165's I compared them to. I went to Hodgdons.com and used the JHP loads like the other poster said with no problems.