The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: General

Old November 26, 2011, 05:16 PM   #1
NanoLube

Quicken CLP Gun Tests Rated "Grade A"

Anyone with a rifle, or any other weapon needs this product. The title is,
Itty-Bitty Diamonds SLICK Guns.

The report is two full pages and is the result of long term testing on Quicken CLP and NanoLube ATM+P from NanoLube, Inc. - the original NanoLube.
If you don't get Gun Tests and would like to read the article for yourself please email me for a PDF copy.

This product does not abrade, it protects against abrasion and wear.

I sent Art several samples for evaluation last month.

Unlike others, we do not have PTFE, Moly or other additives that break down over time.

Chris
Old November 26, 2011, 08:17 PM   #2
PawPaw

Maybe so, but I've been using Breakfree CLP for thirty years and I've never worn a gun out. I've been using ATF for nearly that long and I've never worn out a gun.

This sounds like a sales pitch and should probably be in another part of the forum.

http://pawpawshouse.blogspot.com
Old November 26, 2011, 08:30 PM   #3
RC20

Yep, note the WE.
Old November 28, 2011, 12:26 AM   #4
NanoLube

Ok, not just we - Me.

My nanolubrication has been written up not only in Gun Tests, but the Chicago Tribune, Boat Modeler, Gun Digest, The Horological Journal, Chemical Engineering and more. This diamond coating is slippery, does not cause wear, prevents jamming and increases muzzle velocity.

The report simply means the product actually works, and with all the disbelief in synthetic diamond as a lubricant, I posted the info in case someone was interested in reading the report, I can email a PDF.

There is a company in IL that will CVD (diamond) plate the friction surfaces of your gun starting at about $400, and someone I know actually had 40 guns done by them.

I am not spamming for orders,(it's too expensive for most people at $25 for 3ml) but I do want the technology to be better understood and who else is going to get the info out there but me.

Chris Arnold (nanolube)
Old November 28, 2011, 10:02 AM   #5
Art Eatman
Staff in Memoriam

I can truthfully say that it's a good lube. I haven't used it long enough on wear-points to speak to a lessening of wear, but that's a time function and beyond the scope of my own use. A couple of "bangitty-bang" shooters are trying it, but it will be a while before results are in.

Probably not a bad thing for guys who practice a lot for three-gun matches, or for those whose weekend recreation is several hundred rounds at a range. Likely not gonna do a lot for the casual deer or varmint hunter who only shoots a few boxes of ammo per year at most.

Tags
clp , nano-oil , nanolube , protection , slick