The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 9, 2005, 01:22 PM   #1
jonathon

Shooting glove

Saturday I put a ton of ammo through my Super Blackhawk in one sitting(around 300 rounds, more than ever..). Anyways, then I didn't notice anything, but today, the webbing on my right hand is really sore(and bruised).

Is there some sort of glove that will cushion my hand for long sessions such as the last one? I love shooting it, but I don't want to be limited to a box of 50 each time I go out....
Romans 12:21

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

More CZ M52 info than you can shake a stick at!
Old May 11, 2005, 09:58 PM   #2
Blackhorse

I've been using FLY motorcycle and atv gloves, work great, nimble enough to load guns while wearing them, and take a whole lot of the pounding out of the hands that come with the big bore shooting. cost about 15.00
Old May 12, 2005, 07:23 AM   #3
cortez kid

Uncle Mikes has a great line. Got gel in the web, fingerless model in leather. My wife like so much, got a pair for her. $35, ordered from my local shop.
good shootin
kid
Old May 12, 2005, 08:03 AM   #4
9mm1033

Buy a "shooters" glove. I use Uncle Mike's. The padding is in the proper place for holding a handgun. To tame the recoil. I tried the cheaper route, buying bicycle and weightlifting gloves. Those are designed for holding a straight bar. Each glove has a specific padding design. "Shooter" gloves are for shooters.