The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old February 4, 2018, 12:04 AM   #1
Mitch95100

Anyone like shooting Bowling pins?

Hey guys new here definitely a cool site to discuss gun related matters and I look forward to learning a lot here. Any way my discussion tonight is in bowling pins and if you guys ever use them a lot for targets? I personally like them since I work for a company that specializes in refurbished pins. The ones that can’t be fixed are use for shooters. Right now I have over 1000 cases in a shed so if someone wanted some feel free to message me. Located in NE Iowa but I could ship a few cases or by the pallet if someone wanted bulk!!. Could do $15 per case plus shipping!
If there was any interest private message me!
Other than that anyone else here use pins? Don’t mid steel but it’s fun to watch em explode!
Peace guys!
Old February 4, 2018, 01:00 AM   #2
Capt. Charlie
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to TFL, Mitch, and I hate to rain on your first post, but this is clearly a "for sale" post. Please read the notice under the "The Gun Show" forums. Your post definitely fits that bill.

Please don't let this deter you from further posting though. A lot of us enjoy shooting pins and newbes to that sport quickly learn that there's a lot more to it than most think.

I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.

--Capt. Charlie
Closed Thread