The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old October 2, 1999, 10:31 PM   #1
DWM

I need a paddle holster for my Kahr K40. I currenty carry in a Blade-Tech IWB and think they make an excellent product.

After much research, I've narrowed my choices down to the Kramer MSP and the Blade-Tech. Price isn't an issue. Which holster will hold my Kahr closest to my body/ is the most concealable? Thanks for any comments.

David
Old October 2, 1999, 10:37 PM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Moved to Gear and Accessories Forum.
Rich
Old October 3, 1999, 05:00 PM   #3

My carry gun is the Ruger SP 101 . I have 4 of the .357s with the 2 inch barrel.I own fanny packs, Kramer horsehide rig-belt-holster-ammo carrier, 2 Alessi inside the pants holsters and then I discovered Bladetech. My first one was an inside the waist crossdraw. This was the best holster I had ever had.As I put on a few pounds , the inside the waist holster became uncomfortable. My next bladetech holster was the paddle holster.Now this is my favorite holster, In fact I have another one just like it on order right now.The most comfortable and secure holster Ive ever had. Im completely sold on Bladetech. By the way I use a 1 and 3/4 nylon belt made by blackhawk. Works perfect. Just my 2 cents worth. h

------------------

walker
Old October 7, 1999, 12:23 PM   #4
Futo Inu

Also happy with blade-tech paddle. There are three holes for the opposing tooth, to accomodate different belt widths.