The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old July 26, 2013, 08:50 AM   #1
Skans

Full-auto prices - huge jump, what's up????

Full auto prices are jumping at a rate I've never seen before. One guy on Gunbroker has a bid of 10K for an AC556, but his reserve hasn't been met! http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=355394149

I know it comes with about $900 worth of goodies, but still seems like prices have climbed 70% from where they were about 1 year ago. This goes for FNC sears, M16's, UZI's, etc.

Are we in a "full-auto bubble"? Or, has inflation finally kicked in? Have any of you noticed a huge price jump in full-auto recently?
Old July 26, 2013, 09:48 AM   #2
Machineguntony

Yes, there has been a huge jump, but some of the prices on gunbroker are a little bit unrealistic.

You can check the prices out at the machine gun price guide. They have charts of machine gun historical values.

http://www.machinegunpriceguide.com/...hine_guns.html

I am currently waiting on stamps for an m16a1 and m16a2 (all genuine parts), and an mp5. I spent a pretty penny on all three. I am currently in negotiations to buy two more mp5s, an m16a2, and a Tommy gun, so I've seen the rise first hand. Even one month later, there has been a rise. One dealer is currently asking for about $2000-4000 more for his mp5s than my first dealer, and it seems to be consistent across the country with well established and respectable dealers.

Talk about machine gun prices on gunbroker...last week I saw a Steyr Aug for 19,000. I went to check the market price and check the legitimacy of the seller, and slept on it. Next day it was gone. Arrg. Shoulda bought it, assuming the seller was legit.

Last edited by Machineguntony; July 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM.