The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old October 28, 1998, 02:10 PM   #1
Kodiac

I was thinking... (did I hear you say"That must have hurt"?) There should be a catogory for EDGED Weapons - since the subject comes up now and again - and the knife sister forum is so huge - it is easy to get lost there.

Just a thought.
Old October 28, 1998, 03:13 PM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

Kodiac-
Well you can't find a better place for Edged Weapons than our sister Forum, BladeForums at http://www.bladeforums.com . I know it's a large site, but we don't intend to do anything that we can't do real well. And we simply cannot do an EW site as well as Mike and Spark.

As for us, we do have Harry Humphries new forum for Alternative Force/Close Quarters Combat. Discussion of edged weapon tactics is most welcome there. In addition to Harry, you'd be surprised at the experience of some of our Members and lurkers.

Rich Lucibella

Old October 28, 1998, 03:23 PM   #3
[email protected]
Wise Guy

Kodiac-
While our site may be huge (I still think it's pretty small), we're actually a community. So, if you have a question to ask feel free to do so.

Just like the people here, the members and staff of BladeForums.com are all uniformly willing to answer questions regarding knifes, whether they are folders, fixed blades, your Boy Scout Swiss Army Knife, etc.

Give it a try, and see for yourself.

Spark
Old October 28, 1998, 08:00 PM   #4
Kodiac

Spark,
Shortly after I opened my big mouth here - I went over to you playground and shoved my way into the crowd.

Now some hours later, Blade Forums is now a shortcut on my desktop right next to the firing line.

Didn't mean to step on your toes...
Rich - I officially withdraw my suggestion.

Spark,
What do I have do to win a knife over there too?

Old October 29, 1998, 12:06 AM   #5
[email protected]
Wise Guy

Kodiac,

Thanks for giving us a chance.

As for winning a knife, well, all you have to do is post once, and you are eligable for our monthly drawings.

From time to time we will be having contests as well, so keep your eyes peeled for these chances to win.

Basically, though, it's a quid pro quo arrangement: The more quality posts we get, the more people we attract, the more dealers and such will contribute, which means more free stuff for you guys.

Spark