The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 16, 2008, 09:01 PM   #1
bartp40

Thompson Machine ARSSL single shot lower Group Buy

From Bohica arms forum...

OK guys here is the deal. This is a group buy for the Thompson Machine ARSSL single shot lower receiver. It is made from billet aluminum and has all holes for FCG and cross pins. The shown unit is a prototype. The shipped model will have the Bolt vent hole if desired. I will ask Rich about the BHO slot for those wanting it for use on an AR15. It is a FFL item and must be shipped to a licenced 01 FFL. This is a Group buy for the lower only. No internals,pins,buffer tube or stock. The FFL will be sent to Thompson Machine once the group buy reaches the required number. Price will be $169 plus fixed $8.50 S&H for 1 and $2.00 for each additional. Postal money order is the only method of payment for your protection and mine. Post quantity desired and usern ame here and PM me you address so I can start putting together a list. This GB will run until we reach 100 units or the 31st of May. Receivers will ship from Thompson machine to your FFL. These are in production at this time and will ship as soon as the Group buy is wrapped up.

Bohica sells an upper for AR-15 for $1295. They are trying to do a group buy for a lower specifically for it.
Old April 18, 2008, 07:11 PM   #2
bartp40

So far...

31... Hopefully we will get to 100 in short time.
Old April 21, 2008, 10:58 AM   #3
bartp40

Now. it is...

Please spread the word...