The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old March 27, 2021, 08:20 AM   #1
NHSHOOTER

sightmark scope

I just sent my sightmark 10-40 back to the company for some warranty work, just wondering if any of you have had any dealings with them and if so, the outcome..I will have to say that so far my experience with them has been iffy..
Old March 29, 2021, 11:24 AM   #2
wachtelhund1

I would never consider buying a Sightmark scope. The name makes me think of cheap GEN 1 night vision scopes. Leupold's, Burris, Older Nikon's, Vortex, Sightron's and even older Redfield's have served me well. When buying a new scope I feel you get what you pay for.
Old March 29, 2021, 12:01 PM   #3
NHSHOOTER

wachtelhund1 I do not disagree, I didnt buy the sightmark scope, I inherited it. After shoooting it and even before I found the elevation would not adjust I had no appreciation for the clarity of the scope. If and when they fix it I will probably try to sell it cheap and rescope the rifle with a leupold. I was not impressed with the customer service either, we will see what happens now that they have the scope.