The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old April 24, 2011, 10:39 AM   #1
Desertscout1

Glock 27 at 500 yards

I started another thread a couple of years ago about shooting a G35 at 500 yards. The comments varied widely and it was a lot of fun. I had forgotten about that thread until I found a note that I should contact one of the members if I were to ever get up to the Pacific Northwest where he was to take me up on my challenge. I will be there in a couple of weeks and contacted him and made arrangements to do some shooting.
Since then, we have done lots of shooting at longer ranges and here is a little video of a Glock 27 at 500 yards. I apologize for terrible video quality. My friend didn't realize that the hits were not going to show at that range so he was trying to get me shooting AND the hits with every shot so it zooms in and out and is quite annoying but we learned and the next one (to be filmed in June) won't be like that. But, be that as it may, here's something from my YT channel (Desertscout1 on YouTube also).

Glock 27 at 500 yards
Glocks are what you show your enemies.