The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old October 14, 2012, 02:31 PM   #1
3leggeddog

Info. needed about rocky moutain reloading

hello, any feed back on buying/using 124gr. 9MM Plated Rn from Rocky mountain reloading? Good price on them. thanks.....
Old October 14, 2012, 03:30 PM   #2
Shootest

I have purchased from them before and was pleased with the quality, price, and shipping. The only thing less than excellent I can say is that their in stock leaves a lot to be desired.
Old October 14, 2012, 08:25 PM   #3
the led farmer

no problems 2x I have used them
Old October 14, 2012, 08:33 PM   #4
Brian Pfleuger
Moderator Emeritus

The owner of RMR is a member here:

http://thefiringline.com/forums/member.php?u=89124
Old October 15, 2012, 09:02 AM   #5
Fusion

I ordered some pulled bullets from them and had amazing service. They had actually taken the bullets down off of the website so I contacted the company on Facebook seeing if they would get anymore in. The owner responded saying he had 1,000 left that someone had ordered thinking they were loaded rounds, and then returned when they saw they were just bullets. He sold them to me, and I got a tracking number extremely fast after paying and had the bullets that were exactly as described here to me in just a couple of days. I have nothing but good things to say about them, and I will order from them again.

The only reason I haven't ordered plated bullets from them is that you can get FMJ bullets from Precision Delta for a couple of bucks cheaper in the case of 9mm's. Given the choice I prefer FMJ's over plated.