The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old January 27, 2012, 03:02 PM   #51
Chilli9880

Double Naught Spy - I totally agree with you. I even emailed Dan and the address he left here and some Britney emailed me back the next day. Her email, word for word, "Dear Chilli9880 - we are sorry you are having a problem with your order. Thank you for giving us your order number. I will research the issue and have a reply to you in one to two business days. Thanks! Britney @ Botach Tactical"

Its been 2 weeks and no word from her or him or anyone at Botach. Thank god it was only a $12 part.
Old January 27, 2012, 06:31 PM   #52
klcmschlesinger

I ordered some sights and good quick delivery. No problems here, and that was during the holidays.

The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "a flute with no holes is not a flute, and a donut with no hole, is a danish."
Old March 13, 2013, 12:33 PM   #53
biggreenegg

Very happy customer

figured this was worth a thread revival, and i couldn't find a more fitting place (i lack the 25 posts required for a new thread)

my experience with Botach has been wonderful. ordered an Atlas bipod on monday, shipped monday evening, arrived wednesday afternoon. should also note that this was with free shipping (los angeles --> austin).

couldn't be happier! thank you!
Old March 21, 2013, 08:14 AM   #54
chrisp51

I have done a lot of business with Botach and they have come a long way in the past 10 years. Unfortunately they are sometimes still hit or miss. I have found that if you can get the on-line help tool to work (top right hand corner on the website) you can get a lot of stuff resolved quickly.