The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old November 3, 2017, 09:13 AM   #1
jackstrawIII

Is AmmoLiquidator a Scam?

I placed a significant order at AmmoLiquidator over a month ago and have not received my order.

I have also not received a call or email back the numerous times I have contacted their customer service.

Has anyone else experienced this? This is my first time ordering from them, so I have nothing to compare it to. Any ideas on who I could contact to get this sorted out would be appreciated, as contacting the company has done nothing.
Old November 3, 2017, 09:43 AM   #2
KyJim

I had never heard of this site until your post. First thing I did was a WHOIS search which revealed they obtained their domain name in February 2016, so not a long-established company. That doesn't necessarily mean anything. https://www.godaddy.com/whois/result...8kfUTx_3_YNT5s

I did find a thread over at Cal Guns where some posters claim they have had issues. https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1264661. Interesting that most of those reporting good experiences have a very low post count.
Old November 3, 2017, 06:52 PM   #3
joe45c

Yep had the same problem with them. They finally gave me a reason, saying they don't ship to NY. But it took a bunch phone calls and Emails. Finally about 2 months later my money was credited to my account. They should tell you up front that they won't ship to NY, but they don't and they let your order go through, and then they don't tell you that they aren't going to fill your order.

Tags
experience , review