The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 5, 2006, 09:47 PM   #1
nkielborn

http://www.tickbitesupply.com/mos.html

has anybody every used this site. if so did you have good or bad interactions with them. in the near future im considering buying a product from them and want to be sure their a ethical buisness. they have a phone number that i havent tried but i will soon to be sure. but just trying to see if anybody has used them before thanks.
Old December 6, 2006, 11:01 PM   #2
wun_8_seven

i bought a saiga scope mount from them. all went well on the transaction
Old December 7, 2006, 04:58 PM   #3
Hedley

I bought a handful of SKS replacement parts from them a long time ago. The mag was junk(what a suprise...not TickBite's fault), but returning it and being credited for it was easy. I forget the names, but every time I called, I spoke to the owner or his wife. I think it's a mom n' pop operation. I would do business with them again. They just need to get newer stuff.
Old December 17, 2006, 09:01 PM   #4
Glock2000

Bought from them twice. First transaction was at a gunshow...sold me an AK scope (scope designed specificly for sidemount) however the scope WAS NOT designed for the AK instead for the draganov. Shame on me for not doing more research..but was advertised for the AK it self. Was irritated by that. Ergonomics are not suited for a dragonov scope on the short stock of an AK. Also, bought a rail mount for the AK from them, took FOREVER to get it and was frustrating cause they were apparently on vacation. An auto out of office would have cooled my jets. again, oh well.

Long story short...quality of the products were as expected, no gripe there. I've learned the expensive way that mounting a scope over the receiver of an AK is not the way to go anyhow. live and learn.

I was considering buying from them again (looking at a scope for my Enfield) but am not confident that I'd get it before christmas considering my last experience with them.

BTW. When I complained about the delay...they simply blew me off by telling me they would cancel the order and refund my money. Guess they didn't need my business. Always makes you feel good when a small biz treats you like they have something better to do then attend to your order and then tells you to shove it.
1903 Springfield