The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old September 9, 2005, 01:45 AM   #1
TriConTraining

Training Announcement

Hi all!

I wanted to bring up another training opportunity in the Northeast. If you have questions or comments, please contact me at either the email or the number listed at the bottom of the post. Stay safe!

Trident Concepts Combative Pistol 1 (CP1)- Tyngsboro, MA $350.00

The Combative Pistol (CP1) is a must for serious shooters who wish to develop
aggressive and effective strategies. The training and tactics are on the cutting edge of modern pistol craft and derived from realistic street and special operations experience. The Combative Pistol (CP1) course will introduce the combative fundamentals to the individual by habituating correct technique under the stress of reviewed performance. We use extended range sessions to reinforce proper technique execution and establish performance memory. This mentality will enhance weapons competency level by practicing techniques to the subconscious
level. The methodology of our program is to introduce, develop then refine effective and timely solutions to realistic problems. The individual will perfect the necessary foundational skills to achieve combat accuracy, tactical proficiency and performance consistency.

Trident Concepts SOM(P)- Tyngsboro, MA $200.00 (CP1 is a PREREQUISITE)

The Shooting On the Move- Pistol course is for those who have developed aggressive and effective handgun techniques with their primary shooting method already. It will provide the individual with the instruction and the opportunity to effectively engage targets during the various types of
movement categories. They will manipulate their handguns while on the move to complete immediate action drills and reloads. They will be exposed to unconventional forms of movement to engage targets at different angles. The goal of Shooting on the Move, Pistol is to build skills confidence
with the pistol for engaging threats while on the move. Offer insight into combative pistol skills under the pressure of movement during a variety of conditions. Develop motivation to practice and exposure to dynamic and tactical situations where movement is critical. They integrate cutting edge
techniques of handgun skill for dynamically engaging threats on the move.

[email protected]
(720) 495-3824
Old September 9, 2005, 09:21 PM   #2
TriConTraining

Training Announcement-- Addendum

Hey all,

I apologize for my oversight in not putting down the dates of the classes. Must have been the hour I wrote the post at...

At any rate, they are as follows:

CP1- Tyngsboro, MA September 23-24, 2005. Cost is $350.00
SOM(P)- Tyngsboro, MA September 25, 2005. Cost is $200.00

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact me...

Stay safe!

[email protected]
(720) 495-3824