The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Handguns: The Semi-automatic Forum

Old June 11, 2024, 04:36 PM   #326
tangolima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
So, if you would like a nice deal on a 40S&W pistol the time is good for buying one.
Good ammo is also relatively affordable.
That was the conversation. Gradually it turned into head clubbing tournament. We just run out of things to do.

Get conversion barrels too. I got 3 for my stupid Glock 23; 9mm, .357 sig, 22TCM.

-TL

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old June 11, 2024, 11:45 PM   #327
JohnKSa
Staff

Quote:
That's one of the things that "came out later."

It's not "arguing" it's just stating an example.

The FBI did include it in a training video that "came out later."

As I said, when that first official report was written they hadn't even been able to interview all the agents involved in the fight.

How could anyone expect that it would not be flawed.

Now........listen.........I told you I was done discussing this with you because of your utterly confused and snarky questions like the one above.

Edit: Just in case you are not aware........this was included in your last response to a statement I made:
Thanks for the review. Now that you have done the review, you will probably note, as I did on the first go-round, that absolutely none of that had anything to do with whether the agents were wearing vests during the shootout.

Which means it is zero help. Actually, it's worse than that because it wasted your time and everyone else's. You spend the time posting it again, people spent the time reading it again and yet it did nothing to answer the question you were ostensibly answering.
Quote:
That's unacceptable, especially from "Staff."
What that is saying is that you are NOT that stupid, i.e. although you are pretending to misunderstand, that's not what's happening--what's happening is that you are being intentionally obtuse. And, in fact, that response is another perfect example of you doing the same thing again.
Quote:
That was the conversation. Gradually it turned into head clubbing tournament. We just run out of things to do.
Discussions wander. It's sort of natural these days, for discussions about the decline of .40S&W in LE (which is what's primarily responsible for all the deals) to get into the reasons that happened.