The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 27, 2002, 03:09 AM   #26
Chugach

I've had good experiences with them, and in fact, called them today. Matt took my order, then by coincidence, I spoke with him later in the day when I checked to confirm shipping charges.

They listen. I live in Alaska, and had consistently but politely complained that U.S. Priority Mail was more than adequate for my needs...I really didn't need stuff shipped overnight at significant expense just because I wasn't served by UPS ground. I was pleased to learn today that they now ship U.S. Priority.

It's a tough marketplace. Any business with any survival instinct will put their best employees on customer service. If you run into problems, hang up, call back and ask for a manager, and politely explain what just happened. You'd be doing them a tremendous favor and they'd be fools to ignore you.
Old August 4, 2002, 11:00 PM   #27
LarsG17

I've ordered from them probably a half dozen times. So far no complaints. The last few times I've dealt with a guy named Brian. He has allways been polite and takes his time with my order. We probably bull s**ted about guns for 10-15 minutes. I would not hesitate to give them more of my business.
Old August 14, 2002, 03:24 PM   #28
CZ Gunner

Several orders (both over phone and online). Never a problem. Would recommend them to anyone.

Gunner

"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." -- Vegitius, c. 375 AD